Let Me Check My Nope Nothing V-neck Shirt

That window looks like the one we had last week on carnival Let Me Check My Nope Nothing Shirt 2nd floor. 1st floor had the same. Seems crazy but possible. Haha was on a party cruise and we hit some weather. Everyone on the dance floor looked like the where doing the chacha slide going left to right. I laughed till I cried. Good time and not much to fear. The sway of alcohol counters the sway of the ship. This happened on a school trip when I was in high school we went to the Bahamas on a cruise and went through a storm over night. We were walking down the halls like that but all of a sudden the waves would move the boat and we would get thrown into the walls.. good times. Oh really? That stinks. We went on a trip every year. Every other year was Virginia , to bush gardens and kings dominion. Than the other years were big trips, Florida ( Disney) and than Bahamas. It was fun. I’ve been on at 5 cruises and I have never seen the ocean like that . That looks like a hurricane or a really strong tropical storm . I would suggest not going any where near the ocean during hurricane season . Dean Medvezonok I have tried 4 different lines...Princess, Royal Carribean, Carnival and Norwegian Cruise Line...Princess will always be first choice...a definite "10". Best in service, friendliness and accommodations... with the worst being Carnival (will never use this one again!) I’ve been on at 5 cruises and I have never seen the ocean like that . That looks like a hurricane or a really strong tropical storm . I would suggest not going any where near the ocean during hurricane season . That was probably in the North Atlantic over by Europe ! My parents actually was on a cruise just like that and they swear they will never do that again!! the waves were breaking on the fourth deck! Everybody was puking , the ship was tilting, and the captain told everybody to stay in their cabins! 
Get it here: https://photoxtee.com/trending/let-check-nope-nothing-shirt/

Review Let Me Check My Nope Nothing V-neck Shirt


They were estimating the waves be 30+ feet. That was a European cruise that they were on ! I just think God my parents made it home safe and sound. That is such a smooth ride for such rough waves. I remember when I was on the USNS Coronado in rough seas, not that rough; and you could barely walk through the ship. I miss the sea. I would love to goon a cruise. Who wants to sponsor me?. That’s because this is fake. There is no water left on the “window” after the waves hit it and if you remember from your time on a ship, with seas that rough the ship would rock to the point where you’d alternate between seeing nothing but water and nothing but sky. There's always going to be that one jackass who cries "Fake!"; Turns out his brother tagged along this time. Will, you ever been on a cruise ship? One sure mark of an idiot is to claim something outside their knowledge and experience impossible.
For more: https://photoxtee.weebly.com/blog/let-me-check-my-nope-nothing-tshirt

 I’ve sailed on a lot of different ships and I assure you that it’s very normal to have 45 degree rolls where you see nothing but sky and water. But hey. You’re the expert. There are no guarantee's in Let Me Check My Nope Nothing Shirt. The above video would be very rare. There are many, many things that could go wrong in daily living. You can't sit in a corner and watch your life pass you by because you are afraid something is going to happen.. Get out there and live and have a great time! I have been on two and they were a ball. 
Homepage: Photoxtee

Comments