Forget Mama Bear I’m A Mama Shark Do Do Do Do Do V-neck Shirt

Poor girl is in mourning. Not to anthropomorhize grizzly bears, but we humans don't give enough credit to the ability of other species to have emotions, feelings and memories with the ability to relate to events that occur in their lives. All road in a national park, where wildlife is protected, should set speed limits not to exceed 30 MPH to help reduce wildlife road deaths. Agreed, but I think the whole anthropomorphism thing is becoming outdated as more and more people believe their pets have emotions. Thankfully, something in humanity that is moving forward instead of regressing. Most national parks do have slow speed limits. In jasper it's 60 km/h but I had loads of people zip past me going atleast 110, You're right. Pre-evolutionary thinking was that only people have thoughts, feelings, and emotions. I don't think it's anthropomorphic to talk about that. Animals don't think like us, but they aren't robots either. They're somewhere in between.

Animals mourn, get happy and excited, make friends, etc. These feelings have an evolutionary purpose and are necessary for survival.  It's not anthropomorphism. It's empathy. Empathy allows us to reach toward understanding and connection. If I experience pain over a neighbor's loss of a child it doesn't mean I've become confused about my neighbor's identity and think he's become me. It means I can relate and that I'm human enough to cry for his pain.  Jon Ramirez, No one said "Animals feel exactly like us". Even my neighbor (in my post) does not feel EXACTLY like I do. And that was the point...that empathy is how we reach across to bridge that exact gap, not anthropomorphism. btw I'm not a vegan, nor a vegetarian, and your FUs say more about you than they do about the people you despise. You do realize they kill and eat each other right ? Naming and numbering bears is part of the problem. Giving them false identities that serve your purpose not there's leads to irrational reactions to incidents like this.

Available here: Forget Mama Bear I’m A Mama Shark Do Do Do Do Do Shirt

Review Forget Mama Bear I’m A Mama Shark Do Do Do Do Do V-neck Shirt


No wild bear is more important than another wild bear. They are wild animals and death by car is no more tragic or less humane than death by starvation or bear attack. Katie Michaels animals are far more superior to humans, we have been brained washed into thinking we're on the top of list, so wrong.  I live here. I am just so distraught about all the nonsense and unfortunate circumstances that have been happening to the wildlife in this area and Yellowstone National Park. Please, people, respect all inhabitants of nature. Drive carefully and intentionally. React carefully and intentionally around all wildlife. The Tetons are my backyard and you are right. I watched my family charged by a moose guarding her dead calf while canoeing the Teton river. We were goofing off and way behind when it happened. Derek Petrie I disagree. A bear is a bear, but death by car is avoidable and unnecessary. Death in the wild is a natural part of their existence.  Clay Ward That maybe true, but death by wolves is a natural part of their existence. Death by car is avoidable and unnecessary. Hit and run? Sounds intentional.

Another shirt: https://photoxtee.com/trending/
Well, we are ourselves anthropocentric in the first place. No need to bring animal deaths caused by the reason of humans into anthropocentrism. Derek, it's no joke. It is purely human's colossal arrogance that dictates only our lives matter. They cry out "it's an animal, just an animal" and to hell with that poor creature! That's the problem with all of this.... when we can accept and respect all life, our world will be so much a better place. Truth. I would love to see the speed limits reduced. 
Homepage: Photoxtee

Comments