Win Sum Lose Sum Dim Sum Shirt

Well, well Germans don't have such a rich breakfast!! For us that's more like lunch. Good to know that I need to adjust if I want to travel to Asia (Koreans, Thai, Filipinos, Japanese have all similar rich breakfast). But that means I don't need a big lunch. Hi Ms Yeah, love your videos!!!! It would be so great if you share ingredients (in English) of your sauces and marinades! You make it look so easy, I want to replicate. Love your videos Ms Yeah! Always waiting for the next 1 πŸ‘πŸ½ all the way from New Zealand!! You always make me hungry lol. Since our country food is totally different from your foods,
But still I love the way of ur presenting and appearance .,
I really like you so so muchhhhhhh MS.YEAH......... hiii miss yeah πŸŽ‰πŸ™ . im just get envy with u bcs u can cook with anythig especially “things” on ur office πŸ˜‚ . please keep me and ur viewers get interested with more videos about ur cooking, *dont forget ur daily life selfie too hahahaha. Ms. Yeah! I love your videos! I'm from Uruguay, South AmΓ©rica. Could you please share your dough recipes? Are made of rice ? Thank you!  is so talented! The dim sum looks delicious! I can’t believe you finished eating all, lol. I like the piggy egg yolk bun, looks adorable and taste yummy at the same time. Um, we do not eat this for breakfast everyday....it’s like a weekend thing with family. 


You can get it here: Win Sum Lose Sum Dim Sum Shirt

Review Win Sum Lose Sum Dim Sum Shirt




Could I ask, did you use MSG? When we make it at home, we don’t use it. So I’m wondering if you did use it to shorten the marinating time. Wow miss yeah that was the first time i’ve ever seen two whole pieces of raw spring onion by a plate of Changfun. 7dim sums in a single sitting was pretty impressive, well done! I thought maybe you were going to come the next morning and EVERYONE was going to be there with ingredients fordim sum! Lol! Hi
I would like to knw wt is the job like becoz in our office we can't even talk but u can do wonders and do whatever you wish so. yea she ate all that didn't share and yet she is tiny and beautiful i need to know what else she does to burn all those calories? Ms Yeah.. I m amazed that you can cook anything in your office! Also amazed how that you have the ingredients to prepare one’s meal. I can usually only hold these classes on weekdays cause my weekends are very full for the next 2-3 months. 

Comments