Venture Bros Round-neck Shirt Club 2018

I can’t believe some people are blaming the mum because she only paid £2 for her son to be involved in the club. Surely is doesn’t matter how much she paid or even if it was a free service, this mum has dropped her precious little boy off to play the the group & am sure if she was made aware that the organisers weren’t actually going to look after her little boy, to the point they wouldn’t know if he’s disappeared she wouldn’t of left him there in the first place.  Thing is I don’t think it’s clear as to wether it was an activity that children could attend or wether it was a form of childcare.
For instance even though the cbbc festival was for children. We wouldn’t expect them to be responsible for our children. Was this a similar set up? In which case has the mum misunderstood or have they miscommunicated.
Either way you would think that someone would have noticed the child leaving. It is disgusting what's happened but if parents are informed that they are not child care service then you should stay there yourself to make sure your child is safe if any club informed me that they was not a child care service I would not be leaving my kid there in the first place on their own not that is any excuse for letting child get out and go home on his own. 10 years ago today we were penalised with -17 points and going to spiral out of the football league and now we are in the Premier League paying £25m for an established international!

Availlable here for both men and women: Venture Bros Shirt Club 2018

 
Review Venture Bros Round-neck Shirt Club 2018




This is an amazing chapter in football - let alone AFC Bournemouth.

Let’s go from strength to strength - thanks no less to our great manager Eddie Howe! UTCIAD. Welcome Jeff. Another spectacular bit of business all concerned. Never thought I would see a £20m plus deal in my lifetime.

Back of the net Boscombe!!! In my dream last night I met Eddie Howe and we talked about signing Lerma, Mahoney going out on loan to Birmingham and he reassured me he’s not selling Lewis to Spurs! How sad is that! I Apologise for any upset caused by my post I was simply having a joke with my fellow afcb fans like they do to me if you no me you would no it’s banter if u don’t then get a life . Mark Damien O'Neill well formulated response. Excellently put, good spelling, grammar, sound like an all round top bloke. 

For more choices: https://photoxtee.com/trending/

Comments