Tommaso Ciampa Black Heart Long Sleeve Shirt

Sad, but true. Google it trumpsters. You simply are not worth my time. Anyone who defends a disgusting racist, or their racist actions proves that they are a racist themselves. I won't lower myself to argue with trash like you. Go to one of your rallies. Education is key, your pathetic ignorance is a voluntary misfortune. So unwissend, dumm folgen dumm. Goodbye. Auf wiedersehen. Adios. You simply are not worth my time. Anyone who defends a disgusting racist, or their racist actions proves that they are a racist themselves. I won't lower myself to argue with trash like you. Go to one of your rallies. Education is key, your pathetic ignorance is a voluntary misfortune. So unwissend, dumm folgen dumm. Goodbye. Auf wiedersehen. Adios. Peggy Dryden you realize Tina spelled America the way she did on purpose don't you? Please tell me where she openly opposed the 1st amendment. What difference does it make to you whether German, Spanish or English is her fist language? The fact is she still speaks 3 languages. How many do you speak? From her comments, it looks like she can write in difference languages too. Arthur J Belanger Jr. Freedom of speech is all good. What I don't tolerate is racist words or actions. When you cross that line, I'll blast you, whomever you may be. Funny how racists defend other pathetic, cowardly, hateful racists. Move along with your ignorance. I hate racists. Ich hasse rassisten. Odio rascistas. Peggy Dryden obviously you can't see, I'm obviously white and American. But because of your uneducated, ignorance clouding your noggin. 

You want this shirt? Grab it now: Tommaso Ciampa Black Heart Shirt

Review Tommaso Ciampa Black Heart Long Sleeve Shirt



You assume because I speak different languages that I'm not American. Born and raised in the US honey. Only difference between you and I is that I was raised with class, compassion, morals, decency, and brains. You keep on defending racism, that only shows your pathetic true colors. I'm proud to not be a racist, I guess your proud to be one. Hopeful you don't have children. Cause somebody seriously failed in raising you. Go have your night cap of moonshine and go to bed. I have a life to live and things to do. Just the amazing comments on this thread alone shows that we are not hateful country. We have a lot of hateful people here but they are not Americans, we are Americans. everybody standing up for everybody because everybody deserves respect. So find them, record them, shame them. Hopefully this will come to some kind of justice. This comment section only highlights a certain demographic of Americans. Go to the Fox News comment section, it’s like a whole different planet. 

Another shirt: https://photoxtee.com/trending/

The kids came forward. I saw on the news last night they did not understand the full impact of what they did. They thought it was just scary. The police officer talked about how we need to teach our children what lynchings actually meant. Very sad. I am so sorry to see this happen to you in your community. Reach out to each other and pass on good fellowship to each neighbor. Refuse to let it take hold or make a dent. Deny them their hatefulness. Push away the evil and laugh in their faces.  I am delighted, full of joy for every comment saying hell no, this isn’t so, for real Americans. Not the “fake” ones led by the sorry excuse , of a human being! It’s a vulture, will continue to prey upon real American. That is just to damn sick...what kind of a country are we turning into in the U.S. So sorry this has happened...we whites are not all alike...God be with you and your family..  

Shop more shirts here.

Comments