Rob Zombie’s Three From Hell Free Baby Tee

 Dear person reading this,
I hope your day has been going well, if not, I hope it gets better You are an amazing person who will inspire others to do great things so keep up the hard work. I know you may feel unimportant or insecure at the moment but know that you are a beautiful human being inside and out and you are important !
Just trying to be nice on the internet, sometimes we just need such a message !
I hope this comment helped you a bit and if not, I‘m sorry 
Sincerely,
Me.  Yes , looked like an old injury that didn’t heal properly . But she survived it and seems to be thriving , so doesn’t seem to be an issue. She wasn't hobbling but didn't look like she put a lot of weight on it - she will survive as long as no other predators (including humans) don't mess or go after her. I cannot imagine having a disability in the wild and trying to raise a family.  I noticed right away. Hot comment made was gonna ask if anyone else noticed and saw ur post. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it, thankfully. Yeah, that is what i noticed too. Poor fox. But good thing they were able to see each other. Hopefully they are safe & happy together now. Thanks to the people who rescue the baby fox. Yea. I noticed it too. Wish they could have checked that out or maybe that's putting our nose in too much. She seemed to be able to walk on it. I noticed that too,she must have hurt it while trying to get her baby out before the rescue team arrived I guess. mom has a crooked front leg, like it may have been broken at one point. Wish they would have gotten her and pup to a wildlife refuge to at least look at her leg.  Usually they would but she probably has more babies somewhere, it looks like a poorly healed injury from what I can tell in the video, the fact she looks quite plump & her pup is healthy means she has learnt to adjust to it. That’s jus an assumption based on classes I used to take though.  I have a sheep with a leg that healed like that with the farmer who had her before. Nothing you can do realistically and shouldn't cause any pain just a funny gait. I've seen this kind of injury before, and I can tell you she has been in a trap! She has recovered well because someone got her leg loose and, she probably got away before anyone could grab her! I thought the same but I think it was an illusion by the coloring of that leg. There’s a white part on it that makes it seem broken or injured.  Poor mama looks like she’s definitely had an injury to that leg, by looking at her & the pup she’s adjusted well to it as they look plump & healthy. Little one will be happy to get home to his brothers & sisters Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/fac/1/16/2665.png
 love foxes so much, one of my favourite animals. I also notice the mom's leg. It looks like the injury, whatever it was, healed so that she could bear weight on that leg and paw. Awwwww! The Mother's left front leg is injured. What a good Mom. Thank you, gentlemen, for your heroic rescue of the little one. Good on you! They should have trapped the mom and taken both to a centre to heal moms front paw!
But good job saving her pup ! 


Available here: Rob Zombie’s Three From Hell Free Baby Shirt

Review Rob Zombie’s Three From Hell Free Baby Tee



At least theyre together.
They'll manage just fine now I'm sure.  It's an old injury that's set the way it is permanently. It hasn't impacted the mom in any way from the looks of it, so leave her be. The poor No One Is Illegal On Stolen Land Shirt looks as if she has recovered from a severe fracture in her left front leg. It's a very dangerous world for...non-humans.  Yes I noticed moms front leg looks like it had been broken and healed wrong. I was hoping they would rescue both and. Check them out.  I saw Mom's bad leg too, but she was getting around ok. My 15 pound dog broke her leg when she was a pup and it set crooked, because she was still growing. She gets around great and still sprints(at 10 yrs old).  These people here, trying to rescue this little fox, oh noDescription: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f22/1/16/1f61e.png
๐Ÿ˜ž, better yet they did rescue the fox,,,Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/fb7/1/16/1f917.png๐Ÿค—Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/ffc/1/16/1f44d.png๐Ÿ‘Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/ffc/1/16/1f44d.png๐Ÿ‘ Kudos to those beautiful caring gentle people Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/fb7/1/16/1f917.png๐Ÿค—
You're my kind of people Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/fe9/1/16/1f496.png
๐Ÿ’– Genuine true Lebron James Ultimate Warrior T Shirt. God Bless kind people!
They give me hope in these dark times (usa)! And boy, do I need hope there is still kindness left!  They really should have trapped the mom so they could have fixed up her left front leg. It looked broken? Maybe a deformity but she definitely had a limp when she was walking off with her baby.  I have been told if you touch a baby animal it will be rejected by its mother because it has your scent in it. So much for that story. They tell this to children so they dont touch baby animals they find. Animals have the same motherly instincts we do.  It looks like the Mommy fox has an Charlie Brown Supreme Shirt on her left front paw. She is limping and it is clearly bent wrong. Should they have tranquilized her and fixed her paw? God bless this kind of people == which are saving any kind of animal in need.... Not like the MONSTERS which set the poor can on fire........ Woww grt job guys... U have so much humanity, caring for innocent animals,
Every time I watch dudo video at the end there is a satisfaction... Finally saved.. that's a great things . That’s so sweetDescription: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f6c/1/16/2764.png
 and I’m sorry but I laughed so hard when I saw that cute little face come out as they were pulling it out. 


See more: https://photoxtee.com/

Comments