Are you looking for: Tennessee Finesse TShirt – Drake Tennessee TShirt?

Here's the recipe:

TENNESSEE COFFEE MILKSHAKE
1 oz. (30ml) Irish Cream
1 oz. (30ml) Coffee Liqueur
1 oz. (30ml) Whiskey
Coffee Ice Cream
Garnish: Whipped Cream/Chocolate Syrup/Chocolate Shavings

PREPARATION
1. Add ice cream, irish cream, coffee liqueur and whiskey to a blender and combine until smooth.
2. Pour mix into glass and top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and chocolate shavings. Enjoy responsibly!  I substituted the ice cream for cocaine and the jacks for cocaine.. and the chocolate for cocaine and the glass for cocaine...and the Irish cream for cocaine .. I literally just had a line of cocaine. Dexter Mohan I weighed them exactly proportionate to the above so basically the whole glass was full and amazingly a straw in the glass was very usefull. Margaret Ann Sears Phillips no it would be a waste of good coke to just let it go to waste... Beside alcohol is just as dangerous as any street drug.. Go to any AA meeting they will tell you that.. am I the only person who had an anxiety attack when he poured the chocolate drizzle all down the outside of the glass? how did no one else comment on that? 


You want this shirt? Grab it now: Tennessee Finesse Shirt – Drake Tennessee Shirt

Meaning of Tennessee Finesse TShirt – Drake Tennessee TShirt



It was poured neatly inside the glass watch again, that little syrup drip on the side is okay can be wiped off as long as the drink doesn't spill. Most normal people who drink at all don't worry about simple shit like a lil chocolate on oh my the outside of the glass lol fk no let's get our drunk on.  Marcia De Bow a drop of chocolate dripped onto the outside when they drizzled it on top of the whipped cream...don't know y this would cause anxiety though...smh.  Wow, for when you have food AND alcohol issues! Why not grind up some chocolate exlax for garnish and get your purge on too?! I think this would be better with Jameson instead of Jack js cuz what goes better with Irish cream (baileys) than Jameson. Mixing Jack in there is sacrilegious.  I'm not a coffee drinker I don't want coffee but I like the sound I like the way it looks let me know if you ever think of a different flavor then coffee maybe something with the Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey. Maybe some french vanilla ice cream or vanilla bean with some extra real honey and Jack Daniel'sTennessee Honey just a thought. U can get creative with it, u know. No one's forcing u to drink it this way so go ahead & make ur version of it. More power to u. Have fun with it. This recipe from Tipsy Bartender is just a creative version that was inspired by a Mudslide drink so yeah, get creative. Have u not seen what's on Pinterest? There's tons of creative drinks & names of drinks on there.  No I never been on Pinterest I'm not very much for computers or online stuff kind of live under a rock no I never been on and dressed I'm not very much for computers or online stuff kind of live under a rock but thank you for the reply. Shawn Bartlebaugh , get out more! Live it up! Life is short, live BIG.

Find more shirt here
How 'bout:
Caramel on the inside of the glass
Jack Honey
Caramel Swirl or French Vanilla ice cream
Bailey's Caramel
Chocolate chips. Louanna Harris never had either one of them I do like the Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey but I'm not a very big drinker on Jack Daniels and Jim Bean no way but thank you for the idea. Louanna Harris never had either one of them I do like the Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey but I'm not a very big drinker on Jack Daniels and Jim Bean no way but thank you for the idea  this is the drink I want on my 21st birthday. 


Homepage: https://photoxtee.com/

Comments