You Are Not Maine Tee

 At this point, it should be very clear to every Dem Senator: no more lifetime appointments for Trumpf until he is officially cleared by Mueller (if he is cleared at all since it is almost certain he knew about the conspiracy to work with the Russians). Well the Democrats could never depend on Manchine, he is only worried about getting elected again, as are the other turn coats. Every Democrat should stand against Trump and Mitch
Mc' Connell, if not they should be
shunned by the Democratic Party, and not elected again.
This vote is the heart of America being tested as to what we stand for as human beings, human rights, and Justice for all, not just the Rich. On the bright side, if those Democratic seats were held by Republicans, the chances would be much worse. If they go with Trump, it might be argued that nearly any advantage they give the Democrats, (besides the potential to choose the Majority Leader) is cancelled out. But they all have the excuse of McConnell's own delay with Obama AND the Mueller investigation. They don't even have to get into what sort of Justice is at stake to justify waiting.  Any Dem that votes with the GOP will kiss their Senate seat goodbye. This is for civil rights, LBGTQ rights, women’s reproductive rights and will have repercussions for our grand children. The GOP are the ones that invented these rules now let them play by them. Maybe just maybe if Democrat could sweep house and Senate and presidency in 2020... Maybe Dems could change the Supreme Court and change the official s to 11 instead of 9 and Dems could appoint two justices. Just a thought. But just vote Democrat in November. Looks like trump is picking Mike Lee - not a smart choice , no experience whatever. LOL. It is more like - the Republicans will hold almost all of their own and also get 4 or 5 DoNorCrats from the "rotating villains" pool to vote for ANY Trump nominee. Or on the top of Mt. Washington, which is where I plan to be with my kids one of these hot days. Grateful for the rain we are getting!

Buy it here: You Are Not Maine Shirt

Review You Are Not Maine Sweater

You Are Not Maine Shirt
Definately not looking forward to the heat and humidity!!!
Usually go all summer without AC, thinking, i will need to turn it on, just to keep the humidity at bay inside, and keep puppy comfy! He also makes plenty use of his doggy swimming pool....
Try and stay cool everyone! Holy crud! That’s a long time..please make sure your dear pets are out of this heat and given plenty of cool s is dangerous for them.  Can hardly wait! It’s been in low to mid 60’s on the Cape. It’s 78 now warmest day since we got home from Fl in April. I'm coming up from Fl Sunday, I guess im bringing the heat with me.....I'm sorry lol I need a Omahogs T Shirt from this heat but guess that's not gonna happen!  Not good for the kiddos and teachers at summer school with no air conditioning. It's 6:30 am here in Missouri. I should be fast asleep, being retired, but instead I'm out in the yard weeding my flower beds. Have to beat the 100° plus heat index before the sun is fully up. No wonder they call this place Misery. Have a peacefully Friday TC. Today is my last day of work - tomorrow I will be retired! Looking forward to the next phase of life’s journey! As a recently retired friend says, “Goodbye tension- Hello pension!” Prayers for the family and friends of the victims of the Gazette shooting and all first responders. Stay safe out there today TC and Bangor Maine PD. Lots to do. Costco run, cleaning, cooking for a pre4th family gathering. And yes there will be sparklers and testosterone fueled fireworks.  It is going to be HOT here all weekend topped off with thunderstorms. Think we will workout inside, enjoy some cool recipes for meals and maybe sneak in some ice cream (we will have worked out after all) . Starting out my weekend by attending a funeral today. Good guy.....he will be missed. Tomorrow spending time at a winery (surprise) and then ending the day swimming and BBQing with friends. Going to need that pool after a day in this hot MO. weather! Happy Friday TC, just got off shift, I'm done til Sunday night. I think after a nap I'm gonna get some watermelon and have a down time day with my dogs and wife. 

See more: https://photoxtee.com/trending/lebron-ultimate-warrior-shirt/
Stay out of the hot sun, TC. Find an air conditioned spot and claim it as yours. TGIF! today it is warmer and more humid here in MN than it is in Florida. I'm almost glad I'm working and in the AC. Have a great weekend TC! "almost bad a**", just not one of those things that are easily pulled off on a mini bike ahahahaha, TC, I love you......hope you enjoyed the bargain buns and sauerkraut, you are just THE best. If we could all just "continue to be kind to one another even when someone gives you the finger" the world would be a better place. Have a great Samuel L Jackson Incredibles Shirt! I too love the 2/$. I sometime make it a point to go shop for only thosehttps://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/fb0/1.5/16/1f609.png๐Ÿ˜‰. Thank you for what you do. Have a great day. It feels so good when you manage not to rise to the level of assholeness as the person you're dealing with, isn't it! Hotdogs help. Ourbargain buns are $1.00. Hummel natural casings are the best. Especially when grilled and the skin pops. Just curious TC, I know it's a Maine thing with red hot dogs and a Moxie. I like the orange. What kind of hot dogs do you like? Yea, I think he knew exactly what he was doing & shame on him for being so rude to you!! Stay safe & watch out for the loonies out there! Thank you for not escalating a situation! You kept your cool, as I'm not sure I could have. Your posts are always a great No One Is Illegal On Stolen Land Shirt. Keep up the good work, both in meeting the public and reporting on the foibles of them as well. God knows where you acquired your patience, TC, but surely the mark of an excellent cop is that his or her patience precedes judgement. Thank you. People get off easy in every part of the system. This is what I have determined to be small potatoes. No offense against small potatoes. Mostly agreed. Bangor is small enough for most on the department to be familiar with the chronic rude behavers. but in crowded urban spaces, those chronic offenders can cause accidental injury more easier, and are less likely to be 'known to authorities' as the old newspapers used to say. Sorry TC, but I still believe that if you give them an inch, they will take a mile. Living next door to a Fight For Old Dc Caps Shirt college turned university has twisted my thinking. Especially when I can drive 15 miles up the road to a nationally known University and get more respect. I was walking my dog down a hill on a 2-person-wide sidewalk when allofasudden appeared to my right a coasting bicycle ridden by what appeared to be a young teen boy. Before I could recover my startled state, he “ducked” into an alley. We all were lucky I didn’t have a dog that gave a darn. As we continued our walk we turned right at the next light and began our stroll toward home. I’ll be darned if he didn’t show up going in the opposite direction on the wider sidewalk. This time I spoke and he stopped. But his eyes unsettled me, they completely masked his emotions. 
Maybe you like: https://photoxtee.com/

Just blanks looking into my eyes. I swear my Chatty Cathy from childhood’s eyes were more real. Anyway he stood, still maintaining blank eye contact, while I explained that we could have all hit the pavement on the hill had I misstepped or my dog had changed direction because I did not hear the approaching bike he was riding. I explained to his dead eyes the bicyclers use of the phrase “on your right” when they approach from behind. Blank Eyes said thank you without looking thankful or anything, and rode away.
 

Comments