Premium ABS-CBN Family Is Love T Shirt

ABS-CBN Family Is Love T Shirt
ABS-CBN Family Is Love T Shirt 

T Shirt Description

ABS-CBN Family Is Love T Shirt is available in all styles. You can see some images about this design bellow:
NOTE: You can see the official design of ABS-CBN Family Is Love T Shirt at Photoxtee here.
ABS-CBN Family Is Love Ladies Shirt
Ladies Shirt
ABS-CBN Family Is Love Sweater
ABS-CBN Family Is Love Sweater
ABS-CBN Family Is Love Hoodie
ABS-CBN Family Is Love Hoodie

What do ABS-CBN Family Is Love Sweater and Hoodie mean?

Unfortunately, its not affordable here in South Africa. Organic food alone costs a fortune. Being vegan should be a personal ABS-CBN Family Is Love T Shirt and not imposed on others. Humans are omnivores. If animals were treated with compassion and their produce not genetically modified, I too would not mind being a proud non vegan. J'aime Fazackerley science is often finding that plants do have real time sentience, just not the brain based one you revere. But I guess everyone can make a decision on which species have more sentience compared to others if it will sooth their conscious or elevate their morals. Tim I don't give a rat's arse how you interpret my comment. I brought race in putting my point across, not out of malice but explaining reality. I don't live in denial like you. It is what it is, economically white people are generally more advantaged than black in my part of the world though things are slowly changing and we do have a considerable black middle class emerging yet the majority are still in the doldrums. 

Meaning of ABS-CBN Family Is Love T Shirt  and Tank Top


The fact that you said you were waiting for someone to bring out race proves my point. You know it's true otherwise what would make you expect it. Where I'm from it's white folks that generally buy expensive food. It Does not mean they are no poor whites but the majority have it better. Their clothing shops too tend to carry higher price tags, basically everything they consume is expensive and add extras we would call luxury. Even the meat sections we pick from tend to differ. Good for them. No one is complaining, just a factual observation of the different circumstances of life. So I can guarantee you that it's more white vegans in Africa than Black even though the former are the minority. In fact when I tell people I don't eat meat and they see me buying the veggie ABS-CBN Family Is Love T Shirt  they assume I'm rich to be able to afford what they call "white people's food". It is a sad reality. But I'm not asking for pity for my people. Just stating facts. I don't really care wether you think this is true or not.

Comments