Put It In Reverse Terry Tee

Dear Fishdom fans, Get FREE 5000 diamonds today!
CL!CK ME and read my post on my own wall
Please put your level below. I see possible 6, could be more depending on drop down. What I would like to know is why for the ones of us that have run out of levels to play, why are we not getting coins during play except for what is offered in the chests? This doesn't seem fair play! Tip for me level 2666 if u play first then pay attention. The oil container on the left is more daunting than it seems. Use a bomb or whatever u need to to spill the 2 on the bottom. It will not drop..

First play I did the one on the left. Thought I had missed up. Took a moment to realize it would keep from failing to the bottom and opening up if removed the elements beneath first. I admit not playing attention thinking I should let all fall then destroy. Wrong. It finally hit me u want them to burst open where they are. The ones that stand alone. Seems like they give u bombs also. Again paying attention helps. Now if u like the hard way let them drop. Does anyone know where I would find my inbox? I can’t find the inbox within the game, is there someplace within Facebook that It would be?  Couldn't find mine day before yesterday...they had the sale link where the inbox mail link usually is...just played my 5 lives and left...yesterday I got my mail box back ...yeah.  I don’t seem to have the same game screen as you guys do
🀷🏻 here is a screen shot from my game, Am I missing something? Oh, you’re talking about the  . That was a huge glitch they caused with the last update. I finally got mine back after contacting support through the game. I’m looking for something like a mailbox. I won a contest and it said check my inbox for a message from them but can’t find anything with messages or that says inbox. I don’t know where to find this so I can receive my vouchers.  was the contest posted on this page by this page? 

Available here: Put It In Reverse Terry Shirt

Review Put It In Reverse Terry Tee



There is no mailbox in your game, only the email associated with your Facebook account. If the contest was by this page, it would go into your game. If you responded to a contest through a group or a comment posted here, it’s a scam. The only real contests are posted on this page by this page and not in groups or comments. u do not have the red heart. When u tap it it shows yiur friends who sent lives and are requesting lives, if there is a star on the heart usually it seems someone has sent or is requesting u to send a lives. Are u new to the game. Normally for me if mine disappears it an issue with Fishdom. Especially the last 2 updates. Or my internet is searching or off. Mine drops a lot. Sometimes check where u below community where u click to post comments. Sometimes FB and Google will show red instead of green. Last night my FB was red. Sometimes it disconnect. Or if u tap it it will do. So be careful when tap on the screen after u tap the settings button on the left to get to the community and help and support Taylor Swift Cat Shirt.

Sorry don't know what u mean when u refer to your inbox. when I tap my Email icon on the main screen it shows inbox at the top left. Yours maybe different depending on device. After seeing another of your post I remembered tgem sending me something like this. I never got my 50 lightning bolts. They had me do about 3 different things to get them. Try checking wherever u get messengers. Hope u get it. Sorry I just can't recall right now. But I know to what u refer. I did send them a message. everyone else has said they have one. IDK if they have a different version of the game. Maybe a android or on their Charlie Brown Supreme Shirt 
🀷🏻 It makes it hard to collect on prizes because that is where you are supposed to go to collect your winnings. Game can truly piss ya off dum squid and bombs but I play a lot in a day. Be nice to win but a lot of players oh n I see 6 firecrackers Happy Fourth all y’all play safe.  I'm still trying to find that game that was advertised for a free diamond. You had to build windmills for money and shoot at guys to protect your castle. Anyone know what it's called? I've accessed the game tonight only to discover that all my progress had been cancelled and I was invited to start over. Seriously? 6. I never win anything. would love if Fishdom would just give us some free stuff sometimes. 

See more: Photoxtee

Comments