Pee Is Stored In The Balls Joy Division Sweater

Maybe this comment won't be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of you won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments. Maybe I'll be criticized for this but I just want to let you guys know I'm selling potatoes.  Maybe this comment won't be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of you won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments. Maybe I'll be criticized for this but I just want to let you guys know this guy is an idiot. Maybe this comment won't be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of you won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments. Maybe I'll be criticized for this but I just want to let you guys know that. Please make more division videos, the two you have up are decently funny but we all know you can do better my friend, after all, Lt.Cortez sent you right? We need dark zone squad vids with proximity chat involved, then you shall become immortalized. should've mouthed him like a Drill sergeant SM64...

Available here: Pee Is Stored In The Balls Joy Division Shirt


Review Pee Is Stored In The Balls Joy Division Sweater

'what the f*ck are you doing soldier?! didnt your momma ever tell you to dress appropriately when going to church?! drop down and give 20, grunt!! on the f*cking double!!!' , I'm sorry I play like Gomer Pyle. Can't really play like I used to due to having the right side of my body being crushed in a car wreck. Stonemountain64 hook it up with that invite. Always looking people to do missions with! Xbox is where I'm at. Go do some Dark Zone and get that epic gear.  his guy sounds fun to play with though. However, I usually hate online playing. For one, I'm average at best at FPS and it seems everyone else is freaking beasts. Next, there are 2 types I hate. Profanity people. I don't swear, but if someone else does, that's their business. However, I hate when every other word is the F-bomb. Sorry, that's pathetic. Finally, those with no patience for neophytes and newbies...or those with marginal skills.
I would LOVE to play with guys who tried to play as a team, was enthusiastic and had a blast, and was willing to try to help a lessor player get better! 


From: Photoxtee

Comments