Marcus Lemonis Heart Hoodie – Marcus Lemonis Broken Heart Hoodie

Marcus,

You have a point about how people treat one another. And Jesus WILL deal with and judge others who treat or even do wrong to us. We should let go and let God.

Thou, I'm NOT better than anyone! I just may have a different attitude, outlook, education, a talent or gift that someone else does not have.

A person must have humility and respect in life in regards to people. We choose our attitude. Self control of thoughts, actions and speech are key.

Any greatness, goodness, sucess and all the wonderful blessings given to me, comes from Christ Jesus alone.

All honor and praise to my Lord and Savior. I feel really sad when people talk about me behind my back, I cried thinking what I have done wrong but some time I said to my self it better if I just die and I don't have to see anyone. I know in my heart God loves me and that what keep me alive and keep me smiling because I just wanted to be happy and enjoyed life, someone to love me. I don't care if I'm ugly. God got my back.  God Loves you Sister Sela. Keep focusing on that. I notice that many Brothers and Sisters here including myself have been thru some similar things. Stop saying you are ugly you are God's Child. Bless you!   Thank you so much, yes I am a child of God. I'll stop thinking like that but I have to be strong for my kids. God bless you.  That's because it's where they belong...behind you. 


Available here for both men and woman:  Marcus Lemonis Heart T Shirt – Marcus Lemonis Broken Heart Shirt

Review Marcus Lemonis Heart Hoodie– Marcus Lemonis Broken Heart Hoodie



Take that platform where God blesses you right in front of them.  Oh my dear .can i just say sorry don't care how people feel about me as long as they don't touch me am good.. See the reason why they only talk behind you is because they don't have what it takes come before you an say it. Remember this god don't give the enmity power over his people at no time OK. Thank you so much for care about me but I know God loves me and I trust God will help me to make me happy. I'm happy you message me and letting me know. God blessed you. My the lord send his one son to die for our sin an look at the what's human do to him ..live your life enjoy it to the fullness just don't out grow your needs for god OK bless up life is a gift that no man can give to us see it special. But God is a loving God..you see I been there. Without our father I wouldnt have made it. God's Grace is awesome.. now I retired from a career job, my children are blessed also. Believe in him an your self. Àmen.  I love you
Jesus lives in me.


Maybe you like: https://photoxtee.com/trending/

And if you love God, that makes you the most beautiful person on earth. Don’t look at earthly body. You at your spirit my child.  Timely Indeed..I am dealing with this now..I won't go into all the specifics but I have been trying to figure out how is that those you have been there for through life n death situations don't reach out to you when u in need..My sister transition recently n call me petty but those who I thought would be there are not..
I have heard as lon g as I can remember Treat people the way you want n you get what you put out..Well I have come to the conclusion. that is not true.I have no regrets for anything I have done because I know it was genuine..

Many hot shirts here: Photoxtee

Comments