Let The Beat Drop Adenosine Sweater

 Do your own nails, feet and eyebrows! Put them out of business in your communities by protesting. Stop buying Chinese food and cook it yourself! Go on YouTube and learn to cook their dishes! You making them rich and they ain't got no love for you! Enough is Enough! Wake Up! SMH. Chicken wings and French was never their dish to begin with!!! I make all my Asian inspired dishes! From YouTube videos and is fresher at home! What BELINDA R SAID PUT IT ON A TEE SHIRT HOW DARE THEM DISRESPECT OUR CULTURE PUT RESPECT ON UR SELF they not putting money in our neighborhoods watch Halloween how they treat ur children n how they have glass block please. Absolutely, stop going years ago. It make take a little longer doing your nails and toes. But you definitely not getting someone else's germs. They are going to keep spending their money there no matter how much you preach to them. Stop spending your money where you get no RESPECT. Belinda Robinson, dont you mean to stop going to individual places that disrespect you?...or are you condoning the act of judging a people because the acts of a few?

Available here: Let The Beat Drop Adenosine Shirt

Review Let The Beat Drop Adenosine Sweater





Why would someone just stop eating Chinese food because you recieved bad service at a Chinese restaurant? Andre Ollivier this is not about bad service. This is about constant and continued disrespect for people who support a business and get no long term value. Time to stop being consumers and make better "individual" choices. To each his/her Own!  In Willingboro NJ and we have a Soul Boat restaurant serving soul food owned and run by Chinese! Messed me up when I went in there...saw menu and walked out! I do get my eyebrows done by them however I stopped tips many many years ago and once asked a male tech if he would help me grow my nails if I get regular manicures he told me "no, I don't want you to grow your nails" that was about 10 years ago...haven't had tips since! And I do my brows sometimes but Cindy the truth! Lol took me years to find someone to do them the way I like but yet my 21 year old daughter and 32 year old daughter in law love for me to do theirs....it's only $7 bucks every two weeks not too bad... YES, Belinda Robinson!!! I don’t eat any more of their cat and dog disguised as chicken...

Maybe you like: https://photoxtee.com/

Comments