I’m A Spoiled Wife I Have A Freaking Awesome Husband Shirt

First of all, you're awesome and so funny. Second of all, where'd you get the "I came I saw I made it awkward" shirt...i literally need it in my life, right now! Ok the makeup counter should always be exempt from everything... because, it’s coordinated chaos, and it really does help us get ready faster.  I seriously try to keep my stuff to my side of the counter. My amazing boyfriend never complains, most of the time my stuff infiltrates his side and I have to reign it in. Where does all the shit come from anyway? Who has that much shit?! Jenn Black mine has just now taken over my dresser... after being married 8 years my husband finally gave up trying to understand why. I'm dying laughing over here!!!! Needed this so so so bad after playing referee and being emotionally beat up by a 3 and 6 yr old all afternoon. I'm dying laughing over here!!!! Needed this so so so bad after playing referee and being emotionally beat up by a 3 and 6 yr old all afternoon. spot on! Also could have added:, "Why don't you ever take a photo of me with the kids.... 

You can get it here: I’m A Spoiled Wife I Have A Freaking Awesome Husband Shirt

Review I’m A Spoiled Wife I Have A Freaking Awesome Husband Shirt


Later: Ew, I look horrible in this pic, delete it and never take a picture of me again!. Oh my gosh!! Yes spot on!! I am a photographer so I try to get decent shots of my husband with our kids but he doesn't care what the picture looks like when he is taking it!  YES! My husband has been married to me 17 years and still doesn’t know how to take a decent pic of me. I keep telling him it’s all about angles: the good, the okay, and then all the ones he uses. Once again this is SO me! Should have seen my meltdown before preschool orientation! My anxiety was at a hundo and my poor husband tried to help. Yeah, I felt bad! I'm just as confusing in every single way! OMG....in part 1 where she’s “literally never talking to him again” and then comes out all pissed off because he didn’t follow her???? I MAY have done that before....recently.....maybe.....  HILARIOUS. Love this and all your videos. So many things that I should be "getting done" right now as everyone else is asleep in the house...but nope, I am glued to my computer laughing hysterically by myself as I watch your videos. 
See more: https://photoxtee.com/trending/

Comments