Heart Preggosaurus Rex Round-neck Shirt

I could show up in a potato sack and he would still call me beautiful. Then be jealous he wasn't in the sack with me. I know I saw gorgeous, romantic pictures of your first look, but maybe Amy Lafleur should try this one out when she gets married . I sent this to Jameson earlier and before he saw it, he tagged me in it too ðŸ˜‚😂 BET I won't do this... soooo let's start looking for the costume now . When peope have an awesome connection Alan Dacus..they make each other laugh out loud.
(Disclaimer: wedding dress not necessary and not a hidden message..lol). Once I told my husband I was going to.put on my sexy pyjama top, but forgot I had told him that and came out in my raggedy cookie monster shirt. We always have a good laugh when we remember and bring it back up. This year we will be married for 10 Years and together for 14. We have our work cut out for us for this Pinecrest double wedding... Lmao I'm sure the guys would be shocked if we showed up like this . Great things ahead for these two!! Marry someone who will always make you laugh. Hope they are blessed with a great many happy years together.  Pssst Miriam
You should rock up like this on ur wedding
But then explode it off to reveal your dress
. Xun and Shagina Bhalan you both should watch the video inside too..very touching if u hear their wedding vow..sadly to say, chinese wedding do not have this kind of wedding vow and none of the wedding attendees in our wedding culture actually as happy along as in western one..dang! 


Availlable here for both men and women: Heart Preggosaurus Rex Shirt

Review  Heart Preggosaurus Rex Round-neck Shirt



I should have done this, but if I'd had my dress underneath, just imagine an obese T. rex slowly waddling towards you. if I ever did that on a regular day I know you would take pictures and die of laughter lmao. Would never let me live it down. I don't know about our wedding date though lol that's not a day to play with lol. Back in the 90's
I was in a very famous TV show
I'm BoJack the horse
(BoJack)
BoJack the horse
Don't act like you don't know
And I'm trying to hold on to my past
It's been so long
I don't think I'm gonna last
I guess I'll just try
And make you understand
That I'm more horse than a man
Or I'm more man than a horse
(BoJack). I'd show up in sweatpants and my fiancée (poor guy) will laugh and be like is your dress under there?

Shop more shirts here: https://photoxtee.com/

Comments