Broke In Life But Rich In Dogs Tee

 I am very very thankful to the Almighty who has been so kind and gracious to me and my family, who has enabled me upto this stage of my life to live with my family happily. now I feel lifeis really very precious.  Amen to that I have lost my dad my husband and my grandson I try and stay strong and knowing the 3 I've lost are always in my heart and God is with me to comfort me. Amen to that had a close call yesterday my dad fell and was hurt bad it looked way worse then it really was but the thought of what could've happened was over whelming. Brenda Heintz No she's right. Janet Jackson was Willis' girlfriend Charlene on there. She wasnt part of the original starting cast tho. So yeah Willis is the only one left from the original cast. At the start of summer, I came across the MeTV channel. They air lots of great old tv shows I grew up on. Two of those being Facts of Life and Diff’rent Strokes. 

Link to buy: Broke In Life But Rich In Dogs Shirt

Review Broke In Life But Rich In Dogs Tee



I introduced my kids to these shows and they (and I) love them. I’m so sorry to see of Ms. Rae’s passing. She’s become a familiar face in my home. Condolences to the family.i enjoyed watching her on different strokes.and the facts of life.just stroll down the show fact oflife today.a great actor... My deepest condolence goes out to the family and friends of Charlotte Rae, may they all be granted comfort and strength to get through the next few days, Rest in peace Charlotte Rae... RIP and GOD please let me live to see 92, I'm a black man born with automatic 2 strikes so that's probably wishful thinking smdh.  Deb, Jewish is a religion...not a nationality, unless you live in Israel.....SO you get an E for Effort, thanks for playing love! Monty, how many kids did you touch this year/? 5 , 19? nice criminal charges bud. Monty hobbs arrested in 2017 for Exposing himself to a child at a local park. SHall I post the article sir?  They are doing a reboot of The Facts of Life Leonardo DiCaprio and Jessica Biel are supposed to be producers of it and it will have an all-new cast it's in the very early stages. that's weird just was thinking about her trixie from the honeymooners and betty white thinking how bless they are they still here...no lol I promise.
From: Trending shirts

Comments