Beastie Boys Check Your Head Round-neck Shirt 2018

Amen and Amen in the name of Jesus. Anything stopping me from lifting head is completely and utterly destroyed right now and forever more in the matchless name of Jesus Christ sealed permanently forever more with the Blood of Jesus Christ Amen and Amen!! Blessed be the Lord forever. Amen and Amen. Hallelujah! Glory! Glory, Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord! Thank You Jesus! Amen everything that is against me and my family I command you to die in Jesus name. All doors that's been shut I say open in the name of Jesus Amen. God's word says, He comfirmeth the words of His servant, and performeth His counsel. So, as God's servant has declared it, so shall it be... In my life, my family, my business and the life of those my joy is there joy. In the name of Jesus the Christ. Amen!!! Amen and Amen This day, anything stopping me from lifting my head is destroyed completely and utterly forever more in the matchless name of Jesus Christ and by the Power of the Holy Ghost and Blood of Jesus Christ forever more sealed permanently forever more with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen!! 

You want this shirt? Grab it now: Beastie Boys Check Your Head Shirt 2018

Review Beastie Boys Check Your Head Round-neck Shirt 2018



Thank You Lord God of Host! Amen and Amen!! This is my mentor,my teacher,my pastor,my father in the Lord...PAPA I salute you sir,,,God has really used you to bless me and my family Amen and Amen. Every barrier over my head, career, financial, breakthrough, marital life, and dat of my family is destroyed in Jesus mighty name Amen and Amen . Amen. . . I receive it by faith, whatsoever that's stopping me and my family from lifting our head is being destroyed right now in the mighty name of jesus christ. ....ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Amen amen amen amen amen amen myhead is lifted up in Jesus name amen, God you are the glory and lifter of my head, from this day on ward's my head is lifted up in Jesus, as you have declare papa so shall it be established in my life in Jesus name.  Amen may God do it unto my daughter Belinda in Jesus Christ name me too God wiped my tears in Jesus Christ name break through in financial breakthrough,disappointment,in our career it over in Jesus Christ name. Amen and Amen. Every barrier over my career, Academy, financial breakthrough, Marital life, family comes to an end today. Amen,,,, I declare and I command any power from the pit of hell that's stoping my family breakthrough ,,,,be destroyed in mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.  
Find more shirt here.

Comments