Adventure Time Stranger Things V-neck Shirt

Jonathon Ellis I didnt expect as many adults my age and older to be as crazy about It as the age group it was intended to target. Im here for either way . He said something like ”...to escape the maze in my brain”. And later we find out when betty tries to save him that he literally have a maze in the crown. Never noticed that before. Louie Glenn Reyes Holly Jolly Secrets is when they watched the tape. The Kings Ransom is the episode where Betty took the Ice King's crown and Gunther. Marceline... is it just you and me in the wreckage of the world? That must be so confusing for a little girl. But I know you're gonna need me here with you but I'm losing myself and I'm afraid you're gonna lose me too.

This magic keeps my alive but it's making me crazy. But I need to save you but who's gonna save me? Please forgive for whatever I do... when I don't remember you.


Availlable here for both men and women: Adventure Time Stranger Things Shirt

Review Adventure Time Stranger Things V-neck Shirt




Marceline, I can feel myself slipping away. I can't remember what it made me say. But I remember that I saw you frown, I swear it wasn't me. It was the crown.  No wonder Ice King is obsessed at capturing princesses, he used to call Betty his princess and he captures them so they wont run away like Betty, man this shows deep .  If you kinda replace the crown concept with depression. You can actually realize that what he’s talking about is depression. I mean connect what he says with the idea of depression and rehear what he says. That’s what depression is basically. Like an object that suddenly happens. And you just lose your self to it.that even if you feel like it’s no longer there. You become what depression is in the end. And you lose your self.  What i find more sad is the fact that jake the dog shrug it off and just said "drama bomb". Which in reality, alot of depressed people already heard. Depression, addiction, etc. It honestly could be a metaphor for any self-destructive affliction that a person clings to while it alienates their loved ones. The last sentence killed me ! πŸ˜‚ I reacted to the video with a laughing face but then noticed everyone put a sad face so I changed my reaction to sadIt's almost as if they're talking about Alzheimer's here or dementia without saying it.. it's sad or mental illness of some kind this show is so good with thebemotional connection. Bless Ice King and Bless Simon! 


See more: Trending shirts

Comments