Down Syndrome Definition T Shirt – Down Syndrome Love T Shirt

That is what i want material things get lost i want to be cared about and not mentally abused or think material things are the most important things in life. Well i am happy with all i have been through i got a team that respects me and my hard work i put in each day so i am greatful to the Almighty for all of them who is apart of my life. To be happy need money, to make people loves you also need money...to have a peacefull life also need money so stop your bulshit and work your arsh out. Money makes everything posible. It's so contagious when he smiles! You can't help but feel joy too! So upbeat and down to earth!! True entertainer makes u forget ur cares if only for a min! Khalid, you are an inspiration. Keep bringing people together and don’t ever lose your sense of humanity. Your video made me smile and believe that music crosses all boundaries. Great job young man!! You’re awesome man
And your songs are the best
I really want so bad to meet you and go to any concert you have in mexico.  "My heart, has, to be, in, happy spirits, for me, to, go see, anybody, in concerts." This year, may, not be. Truly, much, on mind, tough times." I, do hope, that you, are, enjoying yourself, out there, wherever, you are, on these, earth grounds, my, cyber friend. ~Sending hugs, from, the heart, peaceful part:).  There were a few times I yelled for my bf while I was in the bathroom. My bf was watching tv with our dog in the living room. After about 2 yells, our dog heard me, went to our closed bedroom door and went back to bark at my bf, then back to the door. We were so amazed. Like Lassie! Our boy is a 1.5 yr old Frenchie. I was definitely in distress. 


You can get  it here: Down Syndrome Definition Shirt – Down Syndrome Love T Shirt

Review Down Syndrome Definition T Shirt – Down Syndrome Love T Shirt



I ran out of toilet paper. LOL.  I still think back to when I was young man and my grandmother was very ill, I sat on the floor in the kitchen just sobbing and her dog sat at my side quietly with his paw on my leg for almost an hour. And then they put the cats to the test. After 6 hours of yelling "help" the cat came only to knock down the camera and go back to licking itself .  I’m not sure if I agree
Dogs get and follow commands
Those dogs that were showing signs of ‘distress’ are the kinds of dogs that are used to getting/following commands
I would change the command words from help to calling the name of the dogs
My dog would take that door off the hinges if I said so but help isn’t a command word or reflex word that I’ve ever used with any dog I’ve partnered up with

Me stressing stresses the dog. What! with sample size of 34, in two groups, and only half the dogs opened the door. So basically comparing 8 dog's door opening time in distress group, to the other 8. Different age, different breed.


See more: https://photoxtee.com/trending/
It looks like a very simply door to open. Taking into dog's intelligence, and how needy the dog is, when you call him to you.

And somehow link the result to love. I gotta unfollow TIME. They don’t start loving you until they’re 1 year or older. If you have a lab that is - that’s after as puppies they’ve torn up all your walls, shoes, jumped on you in the morning, barked at you when you told them no, flopped their big cute puppy ears around while slobbering on your ear and biting it. 

From: https://photoxtee.com/

Comments