Are you looking for: Border Wall Construction Co The Wall Just Got 10 Feet Taller Tee?

8 or 9 years ago I had an apartment with 13 foot ceilings, so I "color dipped" them as far up as I could reach on a 6 foot ladder.  I’ve worked in the paint dept at Home Depot for 12 years now. Tip one... don’t EVER pick paint color from your phone, computer, etc. It doesn’t look like the true color. Always go get the actual color chip and look at it in the location you are going to paint it. You’ll be surprised at the difference between the screen and paint chip. This video is the first I have ever heard of this “trend” A lot of people are and have been using grey paint. That’s the only “trend” out there and I’ll be glad when that changes. I’m tired of mixing grey. Lol.  Sorry dear, I'm guilty! Grey paint! Some of my next choices will be more colorful, promise.
You say don't every pick on the screen, but Home Depot has an app just for it.. it's a good place to start at least. The Home Depot Project Color App will definitely help you get some ideas but to make your final color choice it’s best to see the color card so you’re not surprised. Blue/greys, green/greys and some beige/greys can be a great compromise for grey mixes.  I bought a grey with a blue base without sampling it first. That was a mistake!! It looked like light blue instead of grey. The next time, I got a sample first. 


Link to buy: Border Wall Construction Co The Wall Just Got 10 Feet Taller T Shirt

Meaning of Border Wall Construction Co The Wall Just Got 10 Feet Taller Tee



Deanna Samples are a huge help because colors look different in different lighting. The store has fluorescent lighting so it’s always best to bring color chips to the location you’ll be painting it and look at the chips in that light. Big difference.  I worked in paint also at HD! I would beg people to sample the color in your house! They always look different in your lighting, and at different times of the day! We always get testers. Then paint big swatches on the wall on 2 different walls. It takes more effort but of 5 spaces we’ve painted we only regretted one color lol.  I was looking at house to purchase. All the walls, floors, cabinets and counters was a grey and white. Made me feel a little disappointed cause that's a lot of space to repaint by myself. Margarita when doing a whole house one color most people do a light beige or a light grey. Some of my paint customers do all one color but most don’t. I’m in the majority in that I like different colors rather than just one. I find it boring personally. I have 4 paint samples on my wall now, I’ve been staring at them at all times of the day for weeks and my mind keeps changing which one I want depending on the time of day. I’m thinking none of them are the winners. 

Maybe you like: https://photoxtee.com/trending/
Alison Grace I was like that several years ago trying to pick out a color for my front door. It looked like the Partridge Family bus before I picked one. Lol. Good luck with your search.   I just repainted our living room with Revere Pewter. And my bathroom is Chelsea Gray. 🙌 This app looks fun but of course I'd test a color out before buying such a huge can of it.  I have a friend who bought a few gallons of a light gray, a few of a dark grey, a couple of teal, and a couple of white. She combines them in different ratios at home so her place is entirely in different shades of teal, white, and grey. She occasionally buys a pint of silver paint for detail work like chair rails and stripes in small spaces like a bathroom. 

Click here for more designs.

Comments