I Can I Will V Neck shirt


Amir King...Who is this people who you refer to? If you have guilt about something you did you better go and make it right.. I'm an American that is my background... Mr trump can you please have a fund raising for the people in west Virginia God bless them and God bless you that will show every one you are for America thay need a blessing thank you go trump all the way to the white house.  Bernie just said that he will vote for Hilliary come November. So looks like you'll be getting a lot more votes from those of us who were led to believe in change and then got duped in the end. Tired of same o, same o. No more TPP, Stop GMOs, and bring America back! TRUMP is our last hope. He's administration will see through the democrats "transparency". And defeat them with true american justice. I contributed and will again until Trump wins!!!! God Bless OUR country!!! Let's take it back from the demonRATS!!!!! Not sure why politicians continue to use music by people who have complete and utter contempt for them and everything they stand for, but it's the same story over and over again in every election.

On the other hand, Madison Rising is happy to allow any candidate - big or small - who supports patriotic, pro-American and constitutional values like gratitude, hard work, integrity and support for our men and women in uniform - to use our music in their campaigns with no strings attached.

Madison Rising: Music With Meaning.
Get it here: I Can I Will T Shirt

Review I Can I Will V Neck shirt

I Can I Will T Shirt

Mr. Trump you should hear their rendition of the Star Spangled Banner they would definitely ignite your movement to make America Great Again. You go Mr. Trump ... the more you receive in small donations, the more America will see just how many people are rooting for you!!! First time ever donating to a Jean Ralphio The Wooorst Three Jean Moon Shirt. It will also be my first time voting in the general election. Make us proud Trump! We, The American People, need you more than ever! Together we stand against all of our enemies, including the deceitful media. Every campaign needs a song or logo that stands for his message. I suggest that you listen to “That’s America to Me” Please do not pass over this because the words are what Donald stands for, almost as if it were written for him. Please remember where you got this from.
With Respect:
Russ Gorgone CCIM. Yes i am 66 and still HAVE to work to support myself , but I donated as well .. that Asswipe Paul Ryan said he would not raise money for the Trump campaign after Trump raised money for the GOP ..Paul Pyan is a traitor...and a Liberal. Have some vital perspective information for You Mr Trump hat can be highly influential to crediting Your intergrity and attracting voters ---but You are going to have to contact me, for it to be shared with/for You. Now you are "born again"! What a I Am A Marvelaholic Shirt! You would sell your own bowel movement if it would get you elected. And the idiots will "pray for you"! May you be struck down by lightening!  Not only do we welcome people here we even make ways for people to come here for work and education... We are proud to be able to give and offer those things... This is my first time ever to give money to a political cause, and I happily and proudly donated to PRESIDENT TRUMP !!! I hope it helps you win by a landslide. Thank you for your courage and strength.  The man that could change the world using reality and common sense. Go Trump Go ! and when your making America great again don't forget Canada ! Wish that we could donate, but we are small business owners and times are extremely tough. Just doing  I am retired and for the first time I have donated to a campaign. It was not much because I am on a fixed income. I pray that Donald Trump becomes our president because a Hillary presidency will put a nail in the coffin and our grandchildren will inherit a country run by global elites.  Im too broke to even give you a Fortnite Nike Shirt since my husband lost his oil field job and we are now earning only minimum wage jobs.... living in our camper trying to make ends meet with 3 children... but if it changes and he gets his job back i will definitely donate. Thank you Mr. Trump.  i was the one when you first started to run.....came up with your slogan......im voting for you and know you will make great changes to the american people and to our country!!!!!

Thank you Donald J. Trump for saving us!!!!make america great again!!!!2016!!!! legal immigration please!!!and christians, jews, and catholic refugees please!!!! Mr. Trump, if you want to win the White House, go to WVA, act like you care. Get some help in there. The people want to see compassion and a leader that will do something for all parts of the country. They are a very poor state in dire need right now with all the flooding. I guarantee it will win you votes. The nation needs someone real. Before anyone asks, no I am not from there.
I'm sure Mr. Trump won't even read this but if someone knows a way to get this to him, please do. Love it! Let's keep the momentum going!! Let's ALL do our part to show Trump our support!!! Be careful of the false prophet, for you will know him by his deeds!! Trump did not need your money until he needed your money. Make America great again, wow. The path to hell lays in the Man with the little hands. Success comes naturally to Donald, just has the brain and the drive to get things done. It's genetic and has been passed down. He'd be a terrific President. The Influence Peddling Politicians on the take have taken our jobs with Free Trade Job Steal A Ways, Flooded the country with illegals to drive labor prices down, Let Infrastructure decay, etc... Don is the sole solution ! Donnie on Brexit ... "I felt what was going to happen will happen. Obama is pathetic for getting it wrong." You folks are voting for a complete moron.  Stop stealing the hard earned money of Americans that you claim you love so much! I thought you were a self-funding billionaire. Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump continued his "I Am a Big Embarrassment to the U.S. and the World" tour today in Scotland when he blamed President Barack Obama for Brexit -- this is on top of yesterday's "look at me, it's all about me" portion of the tour ...  

I am all for Trump, and even though I am disabled I would like to donate but I have seen too many scams in my life to do it through Facebook. If Donald Trump would like a donation he himself or his campaign can send me an Email I can check out before I contribute. Donald Hillary has constant attack ads on the cable news Networks, get your people going raise some money and start your own blitz on her, you are looking like a punching bag. You can't hold to a belief and at the same time scream against it... However you can hold a belief and at the same time work to fix and come up with workable solution's ...oh wait...Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence ... I felt compelled to do my part and donate. If this man could use his own money for the last year, the very least we can do is help the rest of the way, no matter how large or small!

 We are with you
Vote Trump like the British voters, who delivered a No One Is Illegal On Stolen Land Shirt rejection of the political. business and media elites and declared a new independence. Im convinced the biggest reason the rhinos and the RNC elites havent stepped up to back Donald Trump is the almighty dollar! You ever wonder why they constantly report how much money a candidate has raised? All that money they raise goes in to their so called war chest (lining of their pants pockets!) .The people picking a candidate in a primary is no more then an illusion! Why do you think they have super delegates and hold a Fight For Old Dc Caps Shirt at the Conventions where only the Delegates vote, because they pick the candidate based on how much money they raised for the Party! Granted the majority of the time the popular candidate is the one that gets the most donations so it doesnt look so crooked when it works out that way! With Trump he hasnt been raising money for them or bringing in the big donations for their so called war chest, so they are fighting tooth and nail to figure out how to get someone else in their who will make them some money in this Election! The business of Politics!.
Maybe you like: https://photoxtee.com/

Comments