Cat Stray Pride Sweater

Victoria - but the generation before that ‘did’ have to do National Service (and I think they’ve found that ‘in the main’ people have become more selfish, as a result of not doing such service. 
I realise that a lot of kids do volunteer, and that is brilliant, but I guess this is trying to engender that - service to others, giving of yourself attitude into every kid.   Heterophobic”??? Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f6f/1/16/1f612.png
😒Really now?! Please, someone tell me what hardships a straight person has to go through in life?! This is legit why I'm still vegan but bailed on animal rights activist groups. Try suggesting maybe protesting outside a police dog training facility some time. See the reaction. When I suggested it as an action in solodarity with the water protectors Inaas completely unprepared.  My sentients exactly. Basically the whole vegan movement is about standing up for a group that is oppressed, so one would think these would go hand in hand. I’m certainly not gay, but you don’t need to be to recognize unjust treatment of another group. What I never got is why some can get offended by someone elses decision on how they choose to live their lives when there is no harm done & it doesn’t impact your life, or anyone else’s life.
The same comparison we use in animal activism applies to this very scenario. Not so long ago people might have felt offended if you treated a woman or a black man as equal to a white man... Jesus... this is 2018 isn’t it?
I think that shirt is amazing actually! Supporting 2 oppressed groups with 1 shirt How do you know if someone is vegan? dont worry, they'll fucking tell you, regardless of whether the situation calls for it or not. I can't tell the difference between y'all and evangelical Christians.  How do you know if someone is vegan? dont worry, they'll fucking tell you, regardless of whether the situation calls for it or not. I can't tell the difference between y'all and evangelical Christians. Reuben Smith did you not see the name of the page you’re commenting on? You didn’t expect to see a vegan here? Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/fee/1/16/1f611.png
😑 Spca in tituville on sisson road has these shirts...everyone should go by them and wear them everywhere just hoping to run into this idiotDescription: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/fd0/1/16/1f602.png😂 Everyone can order one of these cool shirts by calling the SPCA at 321-567-3615 ext 248!!!! And we went by Paisley today, ate lunch and gave a bunch of shirts away. Then we had people hunting us down in Cocoa Village asking to buy them, so we were selling them out of the back of our van like a bunch of weirdos! 

Available here: Cat Stray Pride T Shirt

Review Cat Stray Pride Sweater



HA! Thanks for supporting Paisley and the SPCA! Angela Limbacher Friers maybe they are against gay people so they have to blame her shirt on everything being the restaurant stinks, food is dry lol. Sounds like people who aren’t even vegan by the way they talk.  omg I would love to maybe I can make it over once I start back to work in a few weeks Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f4c/1/16/1f642.png🙂 will let you know!! if i was in florida i'd meet you for lunch! and bring your mom! and buy tshirts! and leave a big fat f-ing tip! and stay for dinner! and dessert! i'll have to see if our kalamazoo spca is selling those Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f81/1/16/1f60c.png😌  I’ll buy one too! I got a few kitties from that spca and they are the sweetest kitties ever!#lovewins Also I’m go by to try out that vegan restaurant even though I’m not vegan at all.  Ok. In that photo I can kinda sorta see where someone might assume that the letters that are not perfectly visible might maybe say “gay pride”.... but that is most definitely a kitty cat rainbow silhouette, so a second look at the letters should be warranted. 'm a local guide reviewer and I recommend everyone to report the review as hateful and inappropriate content. This kinds of reviews on businesses are ridiculous.  lol those fake politically motivated reviews have been replaced with fake politically motivated reviews.
I flipped through 7 pages of new reviews in the last day. no one gets that many reviews. 
a smart business person should write that negative review solely for the hundreds of fake positive reviews they gained from it  Well that's weird Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f4/1/16/1f60f.png
😏 They definitely weren't there this morning (around 5 hours ago in GMT)... There were only two 1* reviews and they were both old Tom Pizzol I didn't ask for reviews, I flagged a review that didn't follow policies. I also asked to for others to flag it as well. Plus this place is great so 4.9 doesn't seem bad. That disgruntled customer may want to revisit videos of Reading Rainbow. They clearly cannot read. Perhaps that rainbow was offensive as well.  welp we know who’s a giant trump supporter and is probably okay with separating children and their parents at the border his Omahogs T Shirt is just as bad as the one the AssHat posted about the restaurant Kaitlyn are you talking about the bill that Bill Clinton passed ! Maybe get your facts straight before you try and imply it’s Trump’s fault . Uneducated people lmao . She brings up Trump because his administration has been creating legislation, or repealing legislation, that hurts the LGBT community.

Maybe you like: https://photoxtee.com/trending/i-love-titties-and-hennessy-shirt/
And Doug, the separation of children from their parents in the manner that the Trump administration has felt backlash from is the result of an individual policy Jeff Sessions announced in April, not the legislation passed in 1997.  Why would you say that? No better than the initial review. You’re assuming the worst just as the reviewer was. Shame on you. Actually I’m a trump supporter and I went to pride this weekend! Supported my fellow Americans! Because people are equal. My brother wore his Gays for Trump shirt and had some positive feedback along with some negative! Diana Webb and what do you think the Republican Party does? Description: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/fd0/1/16/1f602.png
😂 spreads love and world peace?  Lara, this person gave them a 1 star rating over their own hatred...and ignorance. They literally got pissed off over a tshirt because it didnt fit their own political and religious agenda. Stop trying to pretend Republicans take the high road. Kaitlyn Maurer i never said that I support this business and more but because I agree and said make American Great! THE LIBERAL LOONS AS USUAL LOST THEIR MINDS..AS USUAL...  you keep hating I will keep supporting....have a blessed day! Oh and get you some vegan you need a hug or something....  Doug Bishop: So making fun of someone's name is taking the high road? Why do you Trumpers have to go personal rather than just debate the point of the story? In this case, someone mistakenly thought an "SPCA Stray Pride" was nothing more than evil propaganda to cause her Families Belong Together Shirt and suffering. The tee is about rescuing strays and getting them adopted. Brianna Lynn I said “no better than the initial review” It was in response to bringing, once again, Trump, those who support him, and those who voted for him into a negative light. I have no idea who wrote this review but obviously they’re an idiot and extremely intolerant, to say the least. However, I’m not going to read something and lump it together with a group of people I know nothing about. I did vote for Trump. I have friends and clients who aren’t and who are, I believe people have the right to their own religion, sexuality, and love as long as they’re not harming anyone or anything else. I rescue A Day To Remember Rick And Morty Shirt, I’m educated and I’m self employed. I own a home and I’m “clean cut” and respected. I also feel that if people want to live in this country they should do so legally, support themselves with a little help when they need it and speak English. But if I moved to another country I’d expect the same of myself. This is a stupid review that is harming a Support Positive Lgbt Representation Shirt that doesn’t deserve it. Doesn’t mean it’s someone who supports Trump.  Ok now that's not supporting this restaurant or what this feed is about.that's just as bad as what those other people said..smdh  Brianna Lynn how do you know they are republicans.Republicans don't hate stays and all sorts of political parties and religions are intolerant.Jesus Christ “You can be gay and support trump!” No... you can’t. You can’t support someone who publicly shames groups of people and then call yourself tolerant. Just like you can’t say you’re pro life and condone children being withheld from their parents. Sorry, but it doesn’t work that way. Fuck TrumpDescription: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/fde/1/16/1f937_1f3fb_200d_2640.png🤷🏻️ 

See more: https://photoxtee.com/

Comments