Fuck Me Up On A Spiritual Level Hoodie

Paradigm of Religion and Spiritualism

In layman language ‘Religion’ is defined a way of connecting to God/higher self by the norms, condition, techniques, teachings etc. enunciated by the some people who claim themselves to be incumbent master of their religion. Throughout history of mankind, religion has played a very crucial and a vital role in shaping society and guiding and controlling it in totality. Religion is itself an abstract idea propagated by few people/group with vested interest and their own personal axe to grind in order to maintain and preserve their hegemony over all others in order to manipulate and usurp personal benefits which vary from one form to other.

Religion and its teaching are manifested by mortal like us and are susceptible to being manipulated and convoluted as per the vagaries of people who claim to be guardian of religion. It’s apparent throughout history of mankind manifesting itself in form of wars, inquisitions, religious fanatics etc who bring chaos to humanity rather than peace, love, camaraderie etc which it professes to yield.

‘Spiritualism’s’ main focus is to promote an individual’s personal experience with God. Spiritualism is a religion that is not based on a relationship with a particular savior. It recognizes all forms, manifestations, prophets that have come to humankind throughout the ages to reinforce and rekindle the fire of calmness, love, knowledge etc. Not setting one above the other. Rather, it is based upon the idea that we are all to form our own relationship with God, and to obtain guidance and accept responsibility for our actions based on our interaction with that personal guidance.

Available here: Fuck Me Up On A Spiritual Level Shirt


Review Fuck Me Up On A Spiritual Level Hoodie



Religion divides spirituality unites. Religion is about power and dominance, spirituality is about equality love and respect. Beware of right wing in all religions that have no clue about spirituality. They are brainwashed. They will doctor videos, create mass hysteria on social networks and create hate to survive. They exist in all religions. It is science. It is about the pure unconditioned energy. It is about how to transform this energy. Rich or poor does not matter we all have this same energy how we transform this energy is up to us. Discover thy self. The pure unconditioned energy. A Day To Remember Rick And Morty Shirt is an institution established by man for various reasons. Exert control; instill morality, stroke egos, or whatever it does. Organized, structured religions all but remove god from the equation. You confess your sins to a clergy member, go to elaborate churches to worship, and told what to pray and when to pray it. All those factors remove you from god. Spirituality is born in a person and develops in the person. It may be kick started by a religion, or it may be kick started by a revelation. Spirituality extends to all facets of a person’s life. Spirituality is chosen while religion is often times forced. Being spiritual to me is more important and better than being religious. Religion is for those who are asleep; Spirituality is for those who are awake. Religion has a dogmatic and unquestionable assembly of rules that need to be followed without question, Spirituality invites you to reason it all, to question it all and to decide your actions and assume the Demolition Ranch 4th Of July Shirt. Religion speaks of sin and of fault, Spirituality encourages "living in the present" and not to feel remorse for which has already passed - Lift your spirit and learn from errors, Religion represses humanity, and returns us to a false paradigm, Spirituality transcends it all and makes you true to yourself.

At supra, individual is free to choose anyone Bill Clinton 4th Of July Shirt he/she deems fit to connect to his/her own higher self that created all of us. Thank u ,much matt. God has sent u He talked thru u.n now I'll double up my prayer tyms n do with great faith.Amen! The same reason we are advised by Spiritual Masters to come within the vicinity of Saints? That encompassing transcendental aura is eternally beneficial. You are my Guru’s will
My only obsession
In my dreams and my wakefulness
My only longing was to fulfill you

Willing to do anything
That men should and should not
Willing to offer myself and
Another hundred lives if need be

Here now that you have happened
O’ Glorious One
May your Glory and Grace
Stir the sleeping hordes
Into wakefulness and light

Now that you have happened
And the gift of life still with me
What shall I do with myself

Have lived the peaks for too long
Time to graze the valleys of life. Namaskaram Guru Ji, Wishing you all a very meditative, joyful, and Enlightening 18th Anniversary of the Dhyanalinga. May many lives be sown the seed of SpiritualLiberation into them in the sphere of the Dhyanalinga!  Thanks to sidhas who showed the path ( sadhna) to rectify the emotions , thoughts , psychic impressions , regressions in the past life...filled in GYANMAYAKOSHA.... produces vibrations in our MANOMAYAKOSHA...shows Anger, Guilt, Greed ,Jealousy ,... in our actions & behaviour.... so thanks to BABAJI ( Avdhoot)...sowed the seed of Sadhna ( catch the thoughts) .which definitely sprout & will turn into a big tree...(BANYAN).. like our sidhas... Only need is to just start..so we must stay tuned to DHYANA LINGA...Namah Shivaya... From: A Token of Love , Affection & Gratitude..... Once we become engaged in this singleness with no other duality thus realizing the True Oneness of the Universal Energy. It can be very lonely to be the black sheep. And often results in a life long search in finding out who you really are. It is a very lonely road, because often times (in my case) the Expressions Of Bumgarner T Shirt turned others away from me, too. Now as an adult, no friends from childhood & no sense of family. I find myself looking at other people's FB posts of family gatherings, wondering "what if?"  I understand completely. I now live in a foreign country with a family who can each well afford to visit but have not chosen to even consider it as my path forward has been different from what they value most in live....material rewards and financial prosperity most of all. it's hard to be the blacksheep - always under the microscope to see what is going to happen next. I had to learn to be accepting of that behavior and move on. My youngest sister is the worst - she judges and people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. We butt heads - as always she makes a selfish remark and I retaliate with a more sensible one - the truth - and she gets mad. Oh well - I can't live my life trying to please everyone - working on pleasing myself for once.  I've been told I'm the black sheep of the family. I guess it makes them feel better!!! I actually embarrassed this! Oddly, I know. I knew I was my own person and not a deep part of a highly dysfunctional I Love Titties And Hennessy Shirt. Thank you so much for commenting here. Despite being a black sheep, its fantastic to know that we are not alone. Sending you alle my love and respect for being here. You are never ever by yourself.... The whole Universe is inside you, you just gotta do what the sky does at night during the dark.... Be full of wonder & sparkle like a star .  I am the black sheep too.... My family have no idea of who I really am, just their own ideas. Been this way since I was little. I miss the feeling of family, the dinners together, the hugs. I'm alone but I try to create my own family...hard to do. Been the black sheep in my family for decades! Actually my mom referred to me as her "outlaw". I have always known I just didn't fit!! I feel more deeply... Can feel other's pain coming at me in waves..... 
See other's more clearly than they often times see themselves... And believe your word and your integrity are everything! Makes me stick out like a sore thumb in my family. The blessing in this is.... After years of knowing I simply don't "fit in" with my family, I am at peace with who I have become and the strength of character coming to know myself has given me! I'm a black sheep because I see through their pretensions. When they do something for you, they pretend its because they love you.
 

See more: https://photoxtee.com/

Comments