Obama Che Shirt – Obama Che Guevara Sweater

Meanwhile, Trump's earliest letters to his college girlfriend read "You know I love me, very much, very much. I love me more than anyone could, no one could love me more than I could, no one." Love letters as eight years of wars and death are ignored. Letters as the rigging of the DNC's nomination is ignored by the press and their corporate bosses.

Focus. Indoctrination is not education. Both former Presidents Barack Obamaand George W. Bush lambasted President Trump today. Right after the media went after the Gold Star families to try to smear President Trump. A three-pronged attack. Think that's a coincidence? Nah. Something big is coming out. Something really, really big they don't want you to see. Something even the Harvey Weinstein horror story and Las Vegas massacre won't drown out. Heads up! Let's not kid ourselves---Obama's letters are what he thinks a girl would want to read. Also, he ditched various girlfriends to marry Michelle simply because he needed a black wife to further his political ambitions, according to David Garrow and one part-Dutch girlfriend. Love letters can never go out of style how feels good leaving a written note to your loved one when u away, I know I am the greatest thing has ever happened to you. Next time I see you, I will grab your pussy and you will let me because I am the bestest. I am terrific, terrific. Just in: Trump's early love letters discovered:

Roses are red
My brain is loosey-goosey
Baby I can't wait
To grab you by the ...

You want this shirt? Grab it now: Obama Che Shirt – Obama Che Guevara T Shirt

Review Obama Che Shirt – Obama Che Guevara Sweater


The end  Just in: Trump's early love letters discovered:

Roses are red
My brain is loosey-goosey
Baby I can't wait
To grab you by the ...

The end  And you think making fun of your king is right?,there is no way it makes you look good,never Dear Jessica Warren.If Trump were your father,and some1 wrote such to insult him,what would you do. Absolutely. Those statements such as "if you like your doctor, you can keep him"..."if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin"..."ACA users will see a $2500 savings" and "Cambridge police acted stupidly" are oratory brilliance personified. :)~ Absolutely. Those statements such as "if you like your doctor, you can keep him"..."if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin"..."ACA users will see a $2500 savings" and "Cambridge police acted stupidly" are oratory brilliance personified. :)~ Tes G Garoeb BWAHAHAHA...
See more: https://photoxtee.com/trending/
thanks for the best laugh that I'll have today. So, the President that oversaw the worst job participation rates since the Jimmy Carter administration and was the only President in US history to have the country's credit rating lowered under his watch is responsible for the current economic success? Well, you've shown that you're either a bad troll or that momma dropped you on your head as an infant. I'm leaning to the latter. Here's the official numbers from the Department of Labor to substantiate my point. Pay particular attention to the more than 3% drop from when the former President assumed office to when he left. Then notice how it's constantly risen since he left. Facts don't hate. Now, show me what YOU have to support your claims. This should be entertaining...https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000 There’s been a lot of fake tweets people have created. Many people also believe the fake ones as legitimate. Welcome to technology. President Obama has always been so classy and amazing with words... Even when he bombed and killed thousands of innocent children and earned Nobel Peace Prize for it.. Osama was hunted for so many years but he was killed during Obama's time...If terorist are using civilians as human shield, such collateral damage are inevitable ...Because we can't always care for the civilians who are shielding the most wanted people...

More choices at homepage: Photoxtee

Comments