Are you looking for: Teacher Shark Tee?

There are teachers who have access to color printers?! The cheapest inbox is the repurposed paper box lid, reinforced with duct tape, lol. And maybe glue will dissolve in oil, but it dissolves soaked in water, too, with a lot less grease to deal with afterward. Otherwise some fun ideas to try. I used many of these ideas in my classroom when I was teaching. They really helped to keep everyone organized and added a feeling of calmness.   Kid raises hand 5 minutes after starting the reading test.

Kid: These questions don't make any sense.

Me: You must have read the passage too quickly.

Kid: Ooooh. You're suppose to read the story first! Omg story of my life... I had a student one year tell her mom and I when talking about a test she bombed say well if I look back in the story that’s cheating . “What am I supposed to do here?” Well, if you look at the top of the paper I just gave you, it clearly says what you’re supposed to do. We also just had a run through of this with the entire class. Ok so this is from the students perspective on a reading check. I was a Freshman in college and the professor would assign essays for us to read. This particular time I had worked 30 hours over the weekend, and got maybe 6 hours of sleep the whole weekend. I read the 2 essays assigned. The first one was about a guy in a wheel chair taking advantage of it. And the other was about the atrocities at Quantamino Bay. I did ok on the 2 questions about the guy in the wheel chair but apparently my body gave out at that point and my brain just could not process the question. I rambled on for 2 paragraphs about how Quantamino Bay was the new sight of the holy land.  "ive noticed that you haven't completed any of your online work?

Available here for both men and woman: Teacher Shark Shirt

Meaning of Teacher Shark Tee


...is there a problem?" "yes...my computer wont log on." "you've been sitting there for 45 minutes staring at a blank screen and youre just telling me now?" "yes". ALL THE TIME. I always respond with “did you think that something was magically going to happen if you just sat there long enough?!” Unfortunately some Ed QLD computers take/took (it's been a couple of years) that long to actually log on - maybe the kids are conditioned to wait and wait and wait   Instead of think....that seems to be the problem....a room full of students working diligently and one can't ask for assistance... Oh the joy of teaching kindergartens to login. Takes them at least 10 minutes even at this time of the year but give them an iPad and it takes them 5 seconds. My class of 16 year olds and even older students forget their log-in codes every single week...I always tell them to write the code down...they always do and then forget their material at home SO FRUSTRATING! Yep. I know exactly what you’re talking about! I’m the computer lab teacher!! Jeez! Speak up kiddo! Don’t just sit there!! Lol . Yep. I know exactly what you’re talking about! I’m the computer lab teacher!! Jeez! Speak up kiddo! Don’t just sit there!! Lol   golden moment today:

See more: https://photoxtee.com/trending/

"Did you...did you just lick your laptop screen!?"
"What no Miss Green, that'd be weird! I was just sniffing it."

"Oh...silly me."  The last person you'd expect those vital conversations were the reason I was so busy while you were out of the room haha! I found myself asking one if he was allergic to his chair... soon as it came out I thought, oh, shit, he's gonna go home and tell his momma what I said... LOL.

Many hot shirts here

Comments